English: Medellín is the second largest city in Colombia and is located in the Aburrá Valley, one of the more northern regions of the Andes in South America
Español: Medellín es una ciudad colombiana, capital del departamento de Antioquia
city in Colombia, capital of Colombian department Antioquia
|Instance of||municipality of Colombia,|
city with millions of inhabitants,
second largest city
|Location||Antioquia Department, Colombia|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Montages of Medellín (3 F)
- ► Buildings in Medellín (21 C, 94 F)
- ► Culture of Medellín (7 C, 6 F)
- ► Geography of Medellín (2 C)
- ► Nature of Medellín (8 C, 19 F)
- ► Religion in Medellín (5 C)
- ► Transport in Medellín (11 C, 28 F)
Pages in category "Medellín"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Medellín"
This category contains only the following file.
- Apartamentosfacil Home.png 1,586 × 921; 537 KB