English: The Mekong is one of the world's major rivers.
- It is the 10th-longest river in the world, and the 10th-largest by volume (discharging 475 km³ of water annually). Its estimated length is 4,023 km. It is primarily within the geographic Indochinese region.
- It drains an area of 795,000 km²: From Tibet it runs through China's Yunnan province, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Historical images of the Mekong River (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Maps of the Mekong (11 F)
- ► Bridges over the Mekong (7 C, 10 F)
- ► Confluences of the Mekong (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Tributaries of the Mekong (9 C, 5 F)
- ► Water transport on the Mekong River (2 C, 16 F)
Media in category "Mekong"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Thailand.A2001334.0350.500m.jpg 1.04 MB