Category:Members of the Canterbury Association
The Canterbury Association was formed in order to establish a colony in what is now the Canterbury Region in the South Island of New Zealand. This category shows its membership.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury (1 P, 14 F)
- ► James FitzGerald (2 C, 6 F)
- ► Walter Farquhar Hook (14 F)
- ► Henry Phillpotts (4 F)
- ► John Manners, 7th Duke of Rutland (5 F)
- ► John Bird Sumner (3 F)
- ► Connop Thirlwall (2 F)
- ► William Sandys Wright Vaux (1 C)
- ► Richard Whately (4 F)
Media in category "Members of the Canterbury Association"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- SirJohnTaylorColeridge.jpg 209 KB