Category:Military Station archaeological site
English: Military Station archaeological site is a heritage-listed former stock station, military station, depot and provision depot and now archaeological site at 200 Jenolan Caves Road, Hartley, City of Lithgow, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1815 to 1832 by convict labour. It is also known as Military Station Archaeological Site and Burial at Glenroy, Cox's River Military Station and Government Provision Depot.
|Instance of||heritage site|
|Location||New South Wales, AUS|
Media in category "Military Station archaeological site"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.