English: Millbury is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 12,784 at the 2000 census. The town is part of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor. (→Millbury, Massachusetts)
Simple English: Millbury is a town of Worcester County in the state of Massachusetts, United States. About 12,800 people lived in Millbury as of 2000. (→Millbury, Massachusetts)
Volapük: Millbury binon zif in komot: Worcester, in tat: Massachusetts, in Lamerikän. (→Millbury (Massachusetts))
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Asa Waters Mansion (15 F)
- ► Millbury Public Library (2 F)
- ► Monuments and memorials in Millbury, Massachusetts (3 C, 2 F)
- ► West Millbury, Massachusetts (2 F)
Media in category "Millbury, Massachusetts"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 122 Elm Street - Millb...
- Blackstone Valley Bike...
- First Congregational C...
- First Presbyterian Soc...
- Millbury Memorial Juni...
- Millbury station postc...
- MillburyMA BlackstoneC...
- US Post Office, Millbu...
- Worcester County Massa...