Category:Mock-up buses in the United Kingdom
English: Mock-up buses in the UK. Full or reduced-size vehicles or display models that have been made to look like UK buses, but are not actualy real buses in the conventional sense (i.e. not made by a bus manufacturer). Such vehicles may be used for novelty purposes or even for transport purposes themselves. (Not to be confused with actual real buses converted for other uses, see - Category:Bus transport ancillary vehicles in the United Kingdom and Category:Private buses in the United Kingdom, or prototype buses, see - Category:Demonstrator buses in the United Kingdom, or very small toy/model buses, - see Category:Models of buses in the United Kingdom.)
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► LGOC B-Type bus B340 replica (OHO 2L) (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Mock-up buses in the United Kingdom"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Brijan Tours 100 L100 BJT 2.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 4.76 MB
- Brijan Tours 100 L100 BJT and 108 CRZ 9108.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 4.66 MB
- Brijan Tours 100 L100 BJT.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 4.6 MB
- Children's bus at Alton bus rally 2.JPG 1,325 × 1,038; 308 KB
- Children's bus at Alton bus rally.JPG 2,722 × 1,247; 758 KB
- Fun bus at Mablethorpe - geograph.org.uk - 1503573.jpg 640 × 480; 47 KB
- Jakeway Body Mini Mayfair.jpg 2,000 × 1,562; 1.77 MB
- Lorry-bus 1919.jpg 893 × 1,151; 424 KB
- Old bus at the Highland Folk Museum - geograph.org.uk - 1882958.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 1.48 MB
- Small bus, carries small people - Flickr - mick - Lumix.jpg 3,056 × 2,470; 4.03 MB