- This category is about a specific class of racing cars. For modified cars in general see Category:Custom cars.
Modified cars are a type of racecar raced most commonly in the Eastern United States. The Modified cars are the only remaining car type from NASCAR's original series in 1948. Technology separated dirt modified cars from asphalt modified cars. The asphalt cars used NASCAR's rules, and dirt cars were unsanctioned or followed DIRT's sanction. NASCAR's National Modified Championship was determined by total points from weekly NASCAR-sanctioned races as well as a schedule of National Championship races. NASCAR expanded the series to a national tour now called the en:Whelen Modified Tour in 1985. Cars in this category maybe be either dirt or asphalt cars.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Modified cars"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- 62 Jeff Steenbergen 2013.jpg 1.3 MB
- 74 JR Heffner Hard Clay Open.jpg 1.89 MB
- 84 mike litchy.jpg 297 KB
- BigBlockModified47.jpg 272 KB
- BillyPauch121racecar1979.jpg 682 KB
- BillyPauch15racecar.jpg 531 KB
- BobWaas6.jpg 1.24 MB
- Delawarespeedwaymodified.jpg 862 KB
- DwarfCarsSaratogaRaceway.jpg 1.06 MB
- GaryBalough112.jpg 573 KB
- GeoffBodine99BModified.jpg 520 KB
- Isma chaudiere 220613 b.jpg 260 KB
- Isma chaudiere 220613 c.jpg 399 KB
- Isma chaudiere 220613.jpg 348 KB
- ISMA Supermodified9.jpg 550 KB
- ISMA-JennerstownPA2007-1.jpg 126 KB
- Jason's racecar.JPG 2.01 MB
- JimmyHorton43Modified.jpg 865 KB
- Lm07.jpg 59 KB
- MikeMcLaughlinZ8Modified.jpg 607 KB
- O'Reilly Raceway Park.jpg 571 KB
- RTR2.jpg 99 KB
- TigheScott28ModifedCar.jpg 628 KB