Their first product, the 40h, is an eight-by-eight grid of backlit buttons which connects to a computer using a USB cable and the Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol. Originally developed as an open ended performance interface for electronic music.
The word "Monome" is also often used as a name for the various devices that Monome produces.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Monome"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Daedelus (3997111253).jpg 6.53 MB
- Foolk.jpg 824 KB
- Foursixtyfour.jpg 180 KB
- GEARHOUNDS.jpg 570 KB
- Laser Cutting monome 40h.jpg 1.36 MB
- Lasered Monome Case.jpg 984 KB
- Lasered Monome Parts.jpg 1.34 MB
- Lasering Monome Parts.jpg 1.22 MB
- Mark Bain @ UH FEST 2010.jpg 203 KB
- Monome and pc.jpg 2.72 MB
- Monome closeup.jpg 2.98 MB
- Monome.jpg 2.49 MB
- Omnichord inside.jpg 362 KB