Category:Montgomery Ward Building (Burlington, Vermont)
The former Montgomery Ward Building at 52-54 Church Street between Cherry and Bank Streets in Burlington, Vermont, was completed in 1929 as the 515th Montgomery Ward store in the U.S. The company continued to use it until 1961. The building is located on the Church Street Marketplace, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. (Source: )
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||department store|
|Location||Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Montgomery Ward Building (Burlington, Vermont)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- BVTMontWardBldg crop.jpg 1,497 × 1,725; 1.03 MB
- BVTMontWardBldg.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 2.22 MB
- Montgomery Ward Building 52-54 Church Street Burlington Vermont top detail.jpg 1,292 × 1,526; 804 KB
- Montgomery Ward Building 52-54 Church Street Burlington Vermont top.jpg 2,971 × 1,436; 933 KB