Category:Morgan-Bedinger-Dandridge House

English: The Morgan-Bedinger-Dandridge House, also known as Poplar Grove, then Rosebrake, is part of a group of structures affiliated with the Morgan's Grove rural historic district near Shepherdstown in the U.S. state of West Virginia. The house was known as Poplar Grove until 1877. The original building was built circa 1745 by Richard Morgan, and became known as the "Back Building". In 1803 the house was expanded by Daniel Morgan with a two-story brick structure, known as the "Great House". Formal gardens were added at this time. In 1859, the present main portion of the house was built by Caroline Bedinger, widow of Henry Bedinger. The Morgan-Bedinger-Dandridge House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 13, 1983.
Object location39° 25′ 37″ N, 77° 48′ 43″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 83003239.


<nowiki>Morgan-Bedinger-Dandridge House; building in West Virginia, United States; bâtiment en Virginie-Occidentale, États-Unis; gebouw in West Virginia, Verenigde Staten van Amerika</nowiki>
Morgan-Bedinger-Dandridge House 
building in West Virginia, United States
Upload media
Instance of
LocationWest Virginia
Architectural style
Heritage designation
Map39° 25′ 36.84″ N, 77° 48′ 42.84″ W
Authority file
Wikidata Q6911550
NRHP reference number: 83003239
Edit infobox data on Wikidata

Media in category "Morgan-Bedinger-Dandridge House"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.