This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. WA007-010001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Mothel Priory was a house of Augustinian canons, founded possibly before the Anglo-Norman invasion on the site of an early ecclesiastical foundation in the 6th century by the saints Brogan and Cuan. The Augustinian priory was dissolved in 1540. (See entry of the Archaeological Survey.)
former Augustinian monastery and National Monument located in County Waterford, Ireland
|Location||County Waterford, Munster, Ireland|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Mothel Priory"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- County Waterford - Mothel Abbey - 20180905085952.jpg 4,096 × 2,175; 3.19 MB
- County Waterford - Mothel Abbey - 20180905090533.jpg 4,096 × 1,954; 3.27 MB
- Mothel Priory Graveyard 2015 09 16.jpg 3,430 × 2,287; 7.73 MB
- Mothel Priory Graveyard Crosslab of Richard Power 1483 2015 09 16.jpg 2,336 × 3,504; 6.78 MB
- Mothel Priory Nave 2015 09 16.jpg 3,504 × 2,336; 5.65 MB
- Mothel Priory South Wall 2015 09 16.jpg 3,504 × 2,336; 6.53 MB