English: Mount Vernon — the plantation home of George Washington, the first President of the United States. The Mount Vernon estate, with mansion and historic gardens, is located near Alexandria, Virginia on the banks of the Potomac River.
- For the town with the same name, see Category:Mount Vernon, Virginia.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Bowling Green at Mount Vernon (3 F)
- ► Distillery at Mount Vernon (1 F)
- ► Interior of the Mansion at Mount Vernon (89 F)
- ► John Augustine Washington II grave (6 F)
- ► Pioneer Farm at Mount Vernon (2 C, 14 F)
- ► Replicas of the Mansion at Mount Vernon (1 C, 13 F)
- ► Washington's tomb at Mount Vernon (4 C, 1 P, 114 F)
Media in category "Mount Vernon"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.