English: Muscle car is a term used to refer to a variety of high performance automobiles. The Merriam-Webster definition is more limiting, "any of a group of American-made 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving." The term generally refers to 2-door rear wheel drive family-style 4+ passenger mid-size cars (and, by some, full-size cars) equipped with large, powerful, V8s, and sold at an affordable price for mainly street use and sometimes both formal and informal drag racing.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► AMC muscle cars (8 C, 13 F)
- ► Buick muscle cars (4 C, 4 F)
- ► Dodge muscle cars (6 C, 3 F)
- ► Ford muscle cars (9 C, 5 F)
- ► Hudson muscle cars (5 F)
- ► Mercury muscle cars (3 C)
- ► Oldsmobile muscle cars (1 C, 3 F)