Mushrooms and toadstools are a particular type of fungi. They have a stalk which is sterile, and a cap which produces spores on the gills, pores or spines of its underside. "Toadstools" is a term for poisonous mushrooms. Mushrooms include many well-known fungi, such as agarics, boletes, and even some polypores. However, mushrooms are a form taxon and not a natural group - some of them are closer related to fungi growing in other shapes, such as shelf fungi or puffballs, than to other mushrooms.
|Category Mushrooms on sister projects:|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Featured pictures of mushrooms (30 F)
- ► Close-up photographs of mushrooms (1 C, 77 F)
- ► Dried mushrooms (35 F)
- ► Grass and mushrooms (25 F)
- ► Mushrooms in heraldry (31 F)
- ► Mushroom-shaped objects (6 C, 22 F)
- ► Unidentified fungi (11 C, 1419 F)
Pages in category "Mushrooms"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Mushrooms"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Apreval04.jpg 243 KB
- Mushroom cap morphology.png 1.15 MB
- Mushroom cap morphology2.png 422 KB
- MushroomBranan.jpg 263 KB
- Mushrooms in Bathroom.jpg 1.38 MB
- Parasol Mushroom IMG 1019.jpg 18.19 MB
- Parasol Mushroom IMG 1026.jpg 10.04 MB
- Phallus luteus.jpg 4.35 MB
- Setas in blue montains.jpg 2.45 MB
- Wild Saprophytes.jpg 2.54 MB
- Печурка.jpg 3.32 MB