Category:Myddelton House

This is a category about listed building number 1078893.

English: Myddelton House. Since 1972 the headquarters of Lee Valley Regional Park Authority (LVRPA).
  • Built in 1818 by George Ferry & John Wallen for H. C. Bowles. The plantsman E.A. Bowles created Myddelton House Gardens in c.1900, which are open to the public.
  • The grounds contain the original Market Cross of Enfield Town, which is subject to a Grade II preservation order. There is a also a museum with artefacts and displays relating to the life and work of E.A. Bowles.
<nowiki>Myddelton House; house in Enfield, Greater London, UK; Haus im Vereinigten Königreich; woonhuis in Enfield, Verenigd Koninkrijk</nowiki>
Myddelton House 
house in Enfield, Greater London, UK
Myddelton House, Enfield, Middlesex-geograph-3860891.jpg
Upload media
Instance of
LocationLondon Borough of Enfield, Greater London, London, England, UK
Heritage designation
51° 40′ 30″ N, 0° 03′ 39.75″ W
Authority control
Wikidata Q26350051
National Heritage List for England number: 1078893
Edit infobox data on Wikidata

Subcategories

This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.

Media in category "Myddelton House"

The following 200 files are in this category, out of 341 total.

(previous page) (next page)(previous page) (next page)