Category:N. C. Wyeth
Better copies may be found in Wikisource Treasure Island.
|Newell Convers Wyeth (1882–1945)|
|Alternative names||Newell Convers Wyeth, N. C. Wyeth|
|Date of birth/death||22 October 1882||19 October 1945|
|Location of birth/death||Needham, Massachusetts||Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania|
Newell Convers Wyeth (October 22, 1882 – October 19, 1945), known as N. C. Wyeth, was an American artist and illustrator. He was the star pupil of Howard Pyle and became one of America's greatest illustrators.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "N. C. Wyeth"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "N. C. Wyeth"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- 345 Н.К.Ваєт Афіна.jpg 222 KB
- Greattrainrobbery.jpg 285 KB
- N. C. Wyeth Robin Hood.jpg 422 KB
- NC Wyeth ca1903-1904.jpg 37 KB
- NC Wyeth ca1920.jpg 1.04 MB
- Outing (1885) (14578302719).jpg 1.63 MB
- PicketGuardNCWyeth1922.png 138 KB
- Reaper 1831.jpg 75 KB
- Rip Mysterious Men.jpg 66 KB
- Robinson Crusoe Wyeth 1920.jpg 2.77 MB
- Tom & Sissy.jpg 4.46 MB
- Winkle Wyeth.png 440 KB
- Winkle Wyeth2.png 426 KB
- Wyeth House.png 19.78 MB