Category:N. W. Ayer & Son Building 210 West Washington Square
The N. W. Ayer & Son Building at 210 West Washington Square between St. James and Locus Street in the Washington Square West neighborhood of Philadelphia, across from Washington Square, was built in 1928 as the headquarters for Philadelphia's largest advertising company, founded in 1869. The building was designed by Ralph Bencker in the Art Deco style. The top of the building features giant sculptures of robed people, and the entrance has ornate bronze doors. Ayers moved to New York City in 1973, and the building is now a luxury condominium, "The Ayer". (Source: "Washington Square" on USHistory.org)
Media in category "N. W. Ayer & Son Building 210 West Washington Square"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.