Category:NH 5 (India)
National Highway 5, commonly referred to as NH 5, is a busy National Highway in India along the east coast through the states of Orissa, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. The northern terminal is at Jharpokharia in Orissa and the southern terminal is at Chennai in Tamil Nadu. It is the 5th longest highway in India with1,533 km (953 mi).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lalacheruvu (3 F)
Media in category "NH 5 (India)"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Lalacheruvu Junction.jpg 253 KB
- NH 5 at Chandigarh.jpg 4.84 MB
- NH 5 at Panchkula.jpg 3.97 MB
- NH 5 near Annavaram.jpg 108 KB
- NH-5 at Endada (Vizag).jpg 476 KB
- NH5 at Sanwara, Solan.jpg 5.17 MB
- NH5 at Yendada.jpg 804 KB
- NH5 Madhurawada AP.jpg 83 KB
- NH5 Ongole.jpg 206 KB
- NH5.jpg 203 KB
- Rps20160709 141628.jpg 154 KB