English: Nail polish, or nail varnish, is a lacquer applied to human fingernails or toenails to decorate and/or protect the nail plate. Today’s nail polish is a refined version of the paint on vehicles. Car paint alone would be unsuitable for human nails, as its brittle formula is designed for the rigid surface of a car; its formula has been revised repeatedly in order to prevent the cracking or flaking that occurs with the natural movement of the nail.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Nail polish in application (14 F)
- ► Nail polish icons (13 F)
- ► Orange nail polish (5 F)
- ► Red nail polish (2 C, 13 F)
- ► Toe nail polish (2 C, 27 F)
- ► Yellow nail polish (4 F)
Media in category "Nail polish"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Cracking nail polish.jpg 773 KB
- Cutex-1924.jpg 791 KB
- DSC 0405 (7333965688).jpg 503 KB
- Female hands.jpg 380 KB
- Friendship (281264305).jpg 283 KB
- Jerry Polence 4.jpg 1.32 MB
- Miwa on August 30, 2014.jpg 6.3 MB
- Multicolor nail polish.jpg 168 KB
- Neon nail polish.jpg 6.35 MB
- OPI nail polish.jpg 213 KB
- Rainbow Nails (5879541332).jpg 2.22 MB
- Rainbow nails.jpg 1.83 MB
- Unhas.jpg 372 KB
- 目元ぱっちり メガネ (8814484711).jpg 3.93 MB