English: Nakhchivan City (Azerbaijani: Naxçıvan şəhəri), is the capital of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan, located 450 km west of Baku.
capital of the eponymous Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan
|Location||Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Nakhchivansky Uyezd, Nakhichevan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, Azerbaijan|
|Located in or next to body of water||Naxçıvançay|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Buildings in Nakhchivan city (9 C, 13 F)
- ► Culture of Nakhchivan city (5 C, 3 F)
- ► History of Nakhchivan city (4 C, 2 F)
- ► People of Nakhchivan city (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Sports in Nakhchivan city (1 C)
- ► Transport in Nakhchivan city (2 C)
- ► Views of Nakhchivan city (2 C, 4 F)