Category:Napoleon House, New Orleans
Napoleon House is a well known bar & restaurant in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. The name derives from a never realized plot at the begining of the 19th century to rescue Napoleon I from exile and bring him to New Orleans; this building was to be offered to Napoleon by one of the plotters. Building built c. 1800 - 1814; also known as "Girod House", former home of New Orleans mayor Nicolas Girod.
Media in category "Napoleon House, New Orleans"
The following 51 files are in this category, out of 51 total.
- ChartresNapoleonHouseCard.jpg 1.01 MB
- DecaturToNapoleonHouseAug07.jpg 1.72 MB
- FQNapoleonDomeBack.jpg 1.68 MB
- Mayor Girod House.jpg 306 KB
- Muffaletta at Napoleon House.jpg 2.84 MB
- Napoleon House courtyard.jpg 3.15 MB
- Napoleon House Ice Wagon NOLA.jpg 19.25 MB
- Napoleon House Interior b w.jpg 2.53 MB
- Napoleon House May 2012.jpg 2.86 MB
- Napoleon House Stairs Up.JPG 776 KB
- Napoleon House.JPG 4.1 MB
- NapoleonHouse1934A.jpg 11.51 MB
- NapoleonHouse1934B.jpg 299 KB
- NapoleonHouse1934Roof.jpg 301 KB
- NapoleonHouseEmptyCorner.jpg 1.3 MB
- NapoleonHouseLimitedMenu.jpg 255 KB
- NapoleonHousePlating.jpg 238 KB
- NapoleonSanborn1908.jpg 485 KB