Category:Narre Warren, Victoria
English: Narre Warren is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district. Its Local Government Area is the City of Casey. At the 2006 Census, Narre Warren had a population of 25,667. Narre Warren has a population density of over 2000 people per square kilometer. Narre Warren has its own railway station, located on Webb Street and is home to Australia's fifth largest shopping centre, Westfield Fountain Gate, after Chadstone Shopping Centre (Melbourne), Knox City Shopping Centre (Melbourne), Westfield Parramatta (Sydney) and Westfield Doncaster (Melbourne). (→Narre Warren, Victoria)
Media in category "Narre Warren, Victoria"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- BuddhaYun Gang Temple.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.67 MB
- Narre Warren Railway Station.jpeg 640 × 480; 42 KB
- Narre Warren station May17.jpg 2,592 × 1,728; 748 KB
- Summer flooding in Narre Warren, Victoria.jpg 3,656 × 2,437; 5.34 MB
- Summer storm in Narre Warren.jpg 1,800 × 1,200; 954 KB
- Wiki street after 2006.jpg 400 × 300; 156 KB
- Wiki street before 2001.jpg 400 × 300; 157 KB