Category:National Express Coaches
English: National Express Coaches, offering long distance inter-city coach transport, is the original business of the UK based National Express Group, which has since expanded into rail and local bus operations, and into overseas markets. The coaches are largely operated by franchisees, but use a consistent network identity. There have been several incarnations of the National Express coaching brand, originating in the formation of the nationalised National Bus Company, and evolving through privatisation. In 2008, the group rolled out a new National Express identity for all UK based operations, updating the coaches, and applying it to train operators and local buses as well.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ulsterbus Express (2 F)
Media in category "National Express Coaches"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 331 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Bruce FJ57KGE (5335997140).jpg 4.57 MB
- Bruce FJ57KHV (5521284426).jpg 4.39 MB
- Bruce FJ59ARF (4758517412).jpg 6.21 MB
- Chirk Church Street bus stop.JPG 3.07 MB
- Chirk The Hand bus stop.JPG 3.18 MB
- Excel Scania Irizar.jpg 4.64 MB
- Excelsior A7 XEL.JPG 179 KB
- First bus (37).jpg 911 KB
- Go North East 7092.JPG 295 KB
- York - Parks KSK951.jpg 505 KB
- Natex 3252 Claycross.jpg 1.9 MB
- National Express 570.jpg 390 KB
- National Express coach (2).jpg 4.98 MB