Category:National Film Awards, India
state-instituted annual film awards in India
|Subclass of||film award|
The National Film Awards is the most prominent film award ceremony in India, and the country's oldest alongside the Filmfare Awards. Established in 1954, it is administrated by the Indian government's en:Directorate of Film Festivals since 1973. Every year a national panel appointed by the government selects the winning entry, and the award ceremony is held in New Delhi, where the President of India gives away the awards. Due to the national scale of the National Film Awards, it is considered to be the equivalent of the US-American Academy Awards.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "National Film Awards, India"
The following 128 files are in this category, out of 128 total.
- Aditya Dhar National Award for Uri.jpg 2,200 × 1,564; 361 KB
- Akshay Kumar National Award for Padman.jpg 2,200 × 1,613; 373 KB
- Amit Phalke receiving the National Best Child Actor Award.jpg 3,546 × 4,800; 791 KB
- Ayushmann Khurrana National Award for Andhadhun.jpg 2,200 × 1,625; 376 KB
- Basu Chatterjee 2003.jpg 133 × 147; 13 KB
- Goonga Pehelwan Film wins National Award.jpg 1,269 × 885; 130 KB
- P. Sheshadri receiving the National Film Award for Best Screenplay.jpg 1,025 × 757; 223 KB
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar.jpg 623 × 677; 94 KB
- Rajiv Gauba, IAS with Venkaiah Naidu and Colonel Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.jpg 2,022 × 1,251; 307 KB
- Surekha Sikri National Award for Badhaai Ho.jpg 2,200 × 1,822; 505 KB
- Udit Narayan with APJ Abdul Kalam.jpg 585 × 439; 73 KB
- Vicky Kaushal National Award for Uri.jpg 3,570 × 2,614; 925 KB