Category:National Railroad Museum (Green Bay)
English: Images of rail transport topics and exhibits at the National Railroad Museum of the United States (founded 1956, and the first of its kind in the USA) which is located in w:Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Rolling stock exhibits, physically present in the museum or its grounds are listed and shown in Category:Rolling stock of the NRRM (USA)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "National Railroad Museum (Green Bay)"
The following 84 files are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Aerotrain 2 and E-1 506.jpg 3.8 MB
- Cupola caboose.jpg 35 KB
- DM and IRR E-1 506.jpg 4.06 MB
- Dome diner interior.jpg 67 KB
- Dothan (5964102960).jpg 455 KB
- Drumheads set 1 NRMX.jpg 3.59 MB
- Drumheads set 2 NRMX.jpg 3.42 MB
- Freight train at NRMX.jpg 4.43 MB
- Front of Aerotrain No 2.jpg 2.84 MB
- GM Aerotrain Number 2 NRMX.jpg 3.05 MB
- Locomotive parts NRMX.jpg 3.76 MB
- Locomotives NRM GB WI.jpg 3.75 MB
- MSTL D-538.jpg 157 KB
- PRR GG1 NRM GB WI.jpg 3.01 MB
- PRR GG1 NRMX 2010.jpg 3.02 MB
- RPO interior.jpg 60 KB
- UP Big Boy 4017 front end.jpg 3.19 MB
- UP Big Boy 4017 number plate.jpg 2.98 MB
- UP Big Boy 4017 whistle.jpg 3.25 MB
- WC 715 EMD GP30.jpg 47 KB