Category:National Railway Company of Belgium
English: The National Railway Company of Belgium, known as the Nationale Maatschappij der Belgische Spoorwegen (NMBS) (Dutch) or the Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Belges (SNCB) (French), is the Belgian national railway operator.
State-owned railway company of Belgium
|Instance of||railway company|
|Chief executive officer|| |
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Blue-bike (1 F)
- ► Eurostar International Limited (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Infrabel (2 C, 14 F)
- ► Logos of NMBS/SNCB (15 F)
- ► Name Plates of Belgian Railway Stations (279 F)
- ► Rolling stock of NMBS/SNCB (89 C)
- ► SNCB excursions serie 6, 1939 (8 F)
Pages in category "National Railway Company of Belgium"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "National Railway Company of Belgium"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.