Category:National Treasures of Japan (residences)
English: This category is for structures that are designated by the Agency for Cultural Affairs as National Treasure of Japan in the category residences.
- This includes designated "historical residences" (住宅, jūtaku) and "modern residences" (住居, jūkyo).
- Only structures that have been designated under the Law for the Protection of Cultural Properties (文化財保護法, bunkazai hogohō) since 1950 (="New National Treasures") belong here. In particular this generally does not include categories of compounds (temples, castles,...), because only certain structures and not the whole compound are designated as National Treasure.
Wikimedia list article
|Instance of||Wikimedia list article|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Media in category "National Treasures of Japan (residences)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- National Treasures of Japan (residences).png 2,024 × 1,500; 391 KB
- Toji Kanchiin.jpg 500 × 750; 174 KB
- Kuroshoin Nishin Honganji.jpg 1,272 × 791; 370 KB
- Main Shoin of Sanboin (131).jpg 2,797 × 2,065; 2.88 MB
- Meeting room Nishi Honganji.jpg 1,504 × 1,000; 360 KB
- Shiroshoin Nishi Honganji.jpg 1,504 × 1,000; 767 KB