Category:National Weather Service
English: The National Weather Service (NWS), once known as the Weather Bureau, is one of the six scientific agencies that make up the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) of the United States government. It is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland.
United States weather agency
|Instance of|| government agency,|
|Part of||National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration|
|Location||United States of America|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Climate maps of the United States (3 C, 86 F)
- ► NWS Display software in meteorology (7 F)
- ► National Weather Service offices (13 C, 23 F)
- ► Television Infrared Observation Satellite (14 C, 16 F)
- ► United States Weather Bureau (4 C, 2 F)
Media in category "National Weather Service"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Galveston US Post Office, Custom House and Courthouse.jpg 2,573 × 2,057; 1.46 MB
- HPRCC Elevator Lobby.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 1.47 MB
- KEB98 coverage map.png 849 × 1,099; 216 KB