English: The Nethercutt Collection — in the Sylmar community of the northeastern San Fernando Valley, in Los Angeles, California.
- The Nethercutt Museum Includes:
- automobile museum with an extensive collection of over 250 American and European automobiles dating from 1898 to 1997.
- rare collectibles including automobile mascots, antique furniture, clocks and watches, and a "world-class" collection of mechanical musical instruments.
- a 1937 Canadian Pacific Royal Hudson Locomotive with 1912 Pullman Private Car.
- The Nethercutt Automotive Research Library and Archives: comprehensive research facility, considered one of the top ten automotive libraries in the world.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Collections of the Nethercutt Collection (1 C, 11 F)