Category:Network Harlow (TGM Group)
This new TGM Harlow operation wasn't incorporated as a separate company, with vehicle legal lettering being changed to simply TGM Group Ltd, and with the routes that extend beyond the town retaining their Arriva branding (including Green Line branded route 724). The local routes however were relaunched under the Network Harlow banner, seeing the creation of a new website www.harlowbus.com, and the adoption of individual route branding for some service, tying routes to a single colour with associated name (eg blue route 2&3, yellow route 10, etc), with the buses working those routes being repainted into their respective colours, all including a relatively small Network Harlow logo. The introduction of this branding was phased, the first being red route 1 almost immediately.
From January 2011 the fleet began to be renumbered into a 3 digit series in TGM style, away from Arriva corporate 4 digit style.
In May 2011, a new two-tone blue livery with a larger red Network Harlow logo was adopted. It was launched on Optare Solo 2455 (reg. YJ06 FXU), and initially appeared to be destined to be used only on those town services which hadn't been allocated an individual colour branding. On 13 June 2011 however the entire route network underwent a major revision, and the individual route branding was gradually phased out in favour of the two-tone scheme.This rebranding was also gradual, with for example the 13 strong Solo fleet only being completed by October 2012. In the mean-time and even before, TGM Harlow liveries also included allover white with/without Network Harlow red logo, and standard unbranded TGM livery of white with yellow/blue.
Media in category "Network Harlow (TGM Group)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Au Morandarte Flickr IMG 6308 (14518800541).jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.01 MB
- Au Morandarte Flickr IMG 6389 (14521186722).jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.05 MB
- Network Harlow 1467 on Route 8, Harlow Bus Station (15653282805).jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 3.88 MB
- Network Harlow 1473 on Route 4, Harlow Bus Station (15467737750).jpg 2,896 × 1,930; 949 KB
- Network Harlow bus (YJ06 FXU), 2011 North Weald bus rally.jpg 4,592 × 3,056; 1.54 MB
- Network Harlow-TGM 1559 (EU56 GVG) on Route 3, Harlow Bus Station (15032717004).jpg 1,939 × 1,293; 461 KB