Category:New London County Courthouse
The New London County Courthouse at 70 Huntington Street at the top of State Street in New London, Connecticut, was built in 1784-86, and is attributed to Isaac Fitch; a 1909 additionwas designed by Dudley St. Clair Donnelly. According to a plaque on the building, it is oldest courthouse in Connecticut. The State of Connecticut Superior Court sits there. (Source: )
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "New London County Courthouse"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- N.L. (New London) County Court House (NYPL b11707683-G90F075 032ZF).tiff 2,964 × 2,019; 17.12 MB
- N.L. (New London) County Court House (NYPL b11707683-G90F075 032ZB).tiff 988 × 674; 1.91 MB
- New London County Courthouse Connecticut Superior Court.jpg 3,024 × 2,330; 1.49 MB
- NewLondonCT Courthouse.jpg 1,500 × 1,050; 735 KB