Noe Ramishvili (1881-1930) was a Georgian politician and the first Prime Minister of Georgia. He was one of the leaders of the Menshevik wing of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party. He was also known by his party noms de guerre: Pyotr, and Semyonov N.
English: Noe Ramishvili
ქართული: ნოე რამიშვილი
Català: Noe Ramishvili
Čeština: Noe Ramišvili
Deutsch: Noe Ramischwili
Polski: Noe Ramiszwili
Português: Noe Ramishvili
עברית: נואה רמישווילי
|Date of birth||5 April 1881|
|Date of death||7 December 1930|
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
|Position held|| |
Media in category "Noe Ramishvili"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Caucasian Council of Deputies, Tiflis, 1917.jpg 2,188 × 1,414; 1.13 MB
- E. Klar. Delegates to the Council of People's Guard ofGeorgia. 1920.png 640 × 429; 298 KB
- E. Klar. Kautsky in Georgia 1920.jpg 640 × 467; 37 KB
- Noe Ramishvili (Tiflis police archives).jpg 331 × 397; 59 KB
- Noe Ramishvili Surebi.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 9.29 MB
- Noe Ramishvili.jpg 178 × 239; 46 KB
- Noeramishvilipic.jpg 260 × 396; 30 KB