Category:OK Travel (bus company)
English: OK Motor Services was a bus company in North East England, with origins in 1912. They were acquired by Go North East in March 1995. The OK identity was eventually phased out by Go North East as it withdrew from much of the company's traditional area. In 2012 to celebrate what would have been OK's centenary, the OK Motor Services name was resurected by GNE for two route branded services operating out of Crook depot, route 18 as The OK Way, a local service in Bishop Auckland, and route OK1 as The OK Expressway connecting Crook with Darlington.
Media in category "OK Travel (bus company)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Go Northern 425 BVW.jpg 640 × 480; 28 KB
- OK Motor Services 17 LJX 17.JPG 900 × 600; 80 KB
- OK Motor Services coach (NDL 375G), 2006 Trans Lancs bus rally.jpg 2,715 × 2,036; 2.08 MB
- OK Motor Services coach 1959 AEC Reliance Plaxton 129 DPT.jpg 3,705 × 2,661; 4.31 MB
- Okmslogo.jpg 303 × 123; 7 KB
- Oktravellogo.jpg 373 × 71; 6 KB