Category:Oasis of the Seas (ship, 2009)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 9383936.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
English: MS Oasis of the Seas is a Royal Caribbean International cruise ship and the first ship of the Oasis class.
- IMO Number: 9383936
- MMSI Number: 311020600
- Callsign: C6XS7
- Shipyard: STX Europe, Turku, Finland
- Laid down: 12 November 2007
- Launched: 22 November 2008
- Ship type: Passenger ship
- Length: 361.8 metres (1,187 ft)
- Beam: 63.4 metres (208 ft)
- Gross Register Tonnage: 225,282 tons
- Engines: 3 × Wärtsilä 12V engines (13,860 kW/18,590 hp each), 3 × Wärtsilä 16V engines (18,480 kW/24,780 hp each)
- Passengers: 5,400 (double capacity; 6,296 maximum)
- Flag: The Bahamas
- Home port: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Oasis of the Seas (ship, 2009)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Oasis of the Seas (ship, 2009)"
The following 60 files are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Europavsoasis.svg 15 KB
- MS Oasis of the Seas Aft.jpg 167 KB
- MS Oasis of the Seas.JPG 873 KB
- Nassau 2011 041-042.jpg 878 KB
- Nassau 2011 041.jpg 1.71 MB
- Nassau 2011 042.jpg 1.69 MB
- Nassau 2011 043.jpg 1.74 MB
- Nassau 2011 39.jpg 1.72 MB
- Oasis of the Seas 1.jpg 1.43 MB
- Oasis of the Seas in Turku.jpg 2.98 MB
- Oasis of the Seas.jpg 225 KB
- Simulateur de surf.jpg 1.05 MB
- Vue plongeante arrière.jpg 984 KB