Open main menu
English: Observatory Café is a former observatory for Oulu Marine Institute in Linnansaari. It has hosted a summer café from 1912. The building has been designed by architect Wolmar Westling in 1873 and completed in 1875. It is built on top of the ruins of the Oulu Castle.
Suomi: Tähtitornin kahvila toimii Oulun merikoulun entisessä tähtitornissa Linnansaaressa. Oulun linnan raunioiden päälle rakennetun rakennuksen on suunnitellut arkkitehti Wolmar Westling 1873, ja se on valmistunut vuonna 1875. Kesäkahvila rakennuksessa on toiminut vuodesta 1912.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Observatory Café (Oulu)"

The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.