English: Offley is a parish in the English county of Hertfordshire, between Hitchin and Luton. The main village is Great Offley, and the parish also contains the nearby hamlets of Little Offley and The Flints. In the south-west of the parish, near Luton, there are the hamlets of Cockernhoe, Mangrove Green and Tea Green, and also the Putteridge Bury estate; these have LU2 postcodes and 01582 telephone numbers.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Offley"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Chapel Cottages.jpg 1.26 MB
- Chiltern Cycleway.JPG 1.35 MB
- Green Man and pond.jpg 128 KB
- Green Man Offley Sign.jpg 940 KB
- Offley High Street.jpg 1.31 MB
- Offley Hill meadows.JPG 1.39 MB
- Offley Place.jpg 1.35 MB
- Offley village sign.JPG 1.1 MB
- Red Lion.jpg 3.11 MB
- St Hughes Cockernhoe.jpg 1.3 MB
- Tea Green blacksmiths.jpg 1.31 MB
- Tea Green.jpg 1.28 MB