Open main menu
English: The old Ogle County Courthouse is the third county courthouse of Ogle County, Illinois. It was built in 1891 and is at 105 South 5th Street, on the southwest corner of Illinois Route 2 and Illinois Route 64 in the city of Oregon, Illinois. Courtrooms moved to the Ogle County Judicial Center across 5th Street in 2005. The Courthouse is on the National Register of Historic Places it its own right, and both the Courthouse and several monuments on the courthouse square are part of the NRHP-listed Oregon Commercial Historic District. Memorial displays on the courthouse square include The Soldiers' Monument, the War Memorial, and the Columbiad Cannon and Parrot Cannon.
Object location42° 00′ 50.3″ N, 89° 19′ 59.3″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo Edit coordinates on Wikidata
Logo of the United States National Park Service.svg
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
81000222
Ogle County Courthouse 
local government building in the United States
Oregon Il Ogle County Courthouse16.jpg
Upload media
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Instance ofcourthouse
Location Illinois
Architectural style
Architect
  • George O. Garnsey
Heritage designation
  • place listed on the National Register of Historic Places
42° 00′ 50.4″ N, 89° 19′ 58.8″ W
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
Ogle County Courthouse (en) local government building in the United States (en); gerechtsgebouw in Illinois, Verenigde Staten van Amerika (nl)

Pages in category "Ogle County Courthouse"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Ogle County Courthouse"

The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.