Category:Ohio in the 1930s
|← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1930s,|
|Part of||20th century|
|Point in time||1930s|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||Midwestern United States,|
contiguous United States
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Ohio River,|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► 1930s architecture in Ohio (14 C, 1 F)
- ► Akron, Ohio in the 1930s (1 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Ohio in the 1930s"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Pictorial Quilt with American Flag.jpg 2,840 × 3,085; 6.61 MB
- Ping Pong Portraits of two women and three children ca. 1933 (3191489787).jpg 1,530 × 2,079; 325 KB
- Trapshooting2.jpg 535 × 800; 277 KB