Category:Old House of the Hinges
The Old House of the Hinges, or Anthony Manning House, is located at 34 Main St., East New Market, Maryland. The house was built in the Georgian style around 1787. It has also served as a hotel. The smokehouse behind the main house has large iron hinges, which appear to be the source of the name. The structure has been known by a variety of names, including: Brick Hotel, the Old Brick Hotel, the East New Market Hotel, the House of the Hinges, the Anthony Manning House, Old Manning House, the Temperance Hotel, Temperance House, and the Daffin-Mitchell House. 
Media in category "Old House of the Hinges"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Early 19th c. Home of Anthony Manning. - panoramio.jpg 3,648 × 2,369; 3.02 MB
- Old Ironwork Door Hinges on Outbuilding - panoramio.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 3.93 MB
- Old Outbuilding behind Anthony Manning House - panoramio.jpg 3,244 × 2,476; 2.48 MB