Open main menu

Category:Old Methodist District Parsonage (Romney, West Virginia)

English: The Old Methodist District Parsonage is a 19th-century Italianate residence in Romney, West Virginia, United States. It is a two story brick dwelling constructed between 1868 and 1882 to serve as the district parsonage for the area's Methodist churches. After it fell out of use by the church, the eight-room residence was purchased and restored by the Long family and currently features 18th and 19th century furnishings and folk art. The Old Parsonage was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
Object location39° 20′ 43.59″ N, 78° 45′ 18.21″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo Edit coordinates on Wikidata (discrepancy of 16 meters between the above coordinates and the ones stored on Wikidata)
Logo of the United States National Park Service.svg
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
05000398


Old Methodist District Parsonage 
building in West Virginia, United States
Old Methodist District Parsonage Romney WV 2013 07 14 01.jpg
Upload media
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Instance ofbuilding
Location West Virginia
Architectural style
Heritage designation
  • place listed on the National Register of Historic Places
39° 20′ 43.08″ N, 78° 45′ 18″ W
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
Old Methodist District Parsonage (en) building in West Virginia, United States (en); bâtiment en Virginie-Occidentale, États-Unis (fr); gebouw in West Virginia, Verenigde Staten van Amerika (nl)

Media in category "Old Methodist District Parsonage (Romney, West Virginia)"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.