Category:Old School House, Hale
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Hale, Halton, Cheshire, L24
|Heritage designation|| |
Built 1739 by William Part, a mariner, and refurbished and extended in 1875 by the Lord of the Manor Colonel John Ireland Blackburne. The original building is now a private residence and the 1875 extension a community centre.
Media in category "Old School House, Hale"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.