Category:Old Swedes, Wilmington
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Holy Trinity Church — Old Swedes.
- Built in 1698 near Fort Christina, now in Wilmington, Delaware.
- The congregation goes back to the founding of New Sweden, in 1638, or to the first Lutheran minister in the colony in 1640.
- The graveyard around the church goes back to about the 1630s. Since 1790 the church has been Anglican or Episcopalian.
- A National Historic Landmark, and on the National Register of Historic Places.
Media in category "Old Swedes, Wilmington"
The following 46 files are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Ignatius Grubb Grave.jpeg 2.74 MB
- InteriorOldSwedesHabs.jpg 107 KB
- Iron Letters Old Swedes.JPG 3.06 MB
- MB Old Swedes.JPG 4.25 MB
- Old Swedes Crane Hook DE 04.JPG 3.43 MB
- Old Swedes Crane Hook DE.JPG 6.16 MB
- Old Swedes from side.JPG 5.72 MB
- Old Swedes from the side 2.JPG 4.63 MB
- Old Swedes front corner 1.JPG 5.79 MB
- Old Swedes front corner DE 2.JPG 5.57 MB
- Old Swedes Front.JPG 4.12 MB
- Old Swedes North East.jpeg 127 KB
- Old Swedes South Porch.jpeg 9.04 MB
- Old Swedes South.jpeg 125 KB
- Old Swedes Tower.jpeg 100 KB