Category:Orduna (ship, 1914)
- Built by: Harland and Wolff, Belfast
- Launched 2 October 1913
- Maiden voyage to Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, and Valparaiso 19 February 1914
- Length: 167.7 m
- Beam: 20.5 m
- GRT: 15,507
- Triple screws that gave her a speed of 14 knots.
- Passenger accommodations included 240 First class, 180 Second Class and 700 Third Class cabins.
- 1914 Named: Orduña for the Pacific Steam Navigation Company.
- Chartered by the Cunard Line and used on its Liverpool to New York service until 1919.