Category:Oxford railway station
- Main Wikipedia article: Oxford railway station
English: Oxford railway station is the principal railway station in the city of Oxford in England. It is on the London Paddington to Worcester line between Radley and Hanborough stations, on the Reading to Birmingham line between Radley and Tackley, and is the junction for a line to Bicester via Islip although this is currently (2015) closed and will reopen as a new route to London Marylebone incluidng a new station at Oxford Parkway.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Oxford railway station"
The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Bus DSC02183 (16366236672).jpg 1.36 MB
- Bus IMG 0955 (15738058563).jpg 1.35 MB
- Bus IMG 0961 (16170406338).jpg 1.17 MB
- Bus img 5852 (15711173404).jpg 1.77 MB
- Bus img 5853 (16332740212).jpg 1.97 MB
- Bus img 5854 (16146231820).jpg 2.15 MB
- Not in use, sorry.jpg 124 KB
- Oxford station car park.jpg 1.25 MB
- Oxford station Nov 16th.JPG 664 KB
- Oxfordfront.jpg 29 KB