Category:Oyster River (New Hampshire)
English: The Oyster River is a 17-mile-long (27 km) river in Strafford County, southeastern New Hampshire, United States. It rises in Barrington, flows southeast to Lee, then east-southeast in a serpentine course past Durham to meet the entrance of Great Bay into Little Bay. The bays are tidal inlets of the Atlantic Ocean, to which they are connected by a tidal estuary, the Piscataqua River.
river in New Hampshire, United States of America
Media in category "Oyster River (New Hampshire)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Footbridge over Oyster River, Durham NH.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 4.33 MB
- Newmarket Rd, Bridge over Oyster River, Durham NH 1.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 4.37 MB
- Newmarket Rd, Bridge over Oyster River, Durham NH 2.jpg 2,592 × 3,872; 2.92 MB
- Old Mill & Dam, Durham, NH.jpg 537 × 319; 58 KB
- Oyster River, Durham NH 1.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 3.6 MB
- Oyster River, Durham NH 2.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 3.11 MB
- Oyster River, Durham NH 3.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 2.72 MB