Category:Packard Motor Car Company Building
The Packard Motor Car Company Building, also known as the Press Building, at 317-32 N. Broad Street between Pearl and Wood Streets in the in the Callowhill]] neighborhood of Philadelphia]], was built in 1910-11 and was designed by Albert Kahn of the firm of Kahn & Wilby. It was one of the first uses of reinforced concrete in a commercial building. The building was renovated in condominiums in 1986 by Bower Lewis Thrower and John Milner Associates. (Source: Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide to the City) It was listed on the National Register of Histroic Places in February 8, 1980 and is a contributing property of the Callowhill Industrial Historic District.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
building in Pennsylvania, United States
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Packard Motor Car Company Building"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Packard Building canopy.jpg 3,203 × 2,154; 1.59 MB
- Packard Motor Car Building 317 N. Broad Street.jpg 2,261 × 2,955; 1.46 MB
- Packard1.JPG 2,644 × 3,674; 2.74 MB
- Panorama 482 - Packard Motor Car Building.jpg 4,686 × 5,661; 6.02 MB
- Phila nBroad04.jpg 2,144 × 2,848; 1.15 MB