Category:Packer Collegiate Institute
The Packer Collegiate Institute at 170 Joralemon Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was founded in 1845. The school's main building was designed by Minard Lafever. The school later took over St. Ann's Church around the corner, when that parish merged with Holy Trinity to become St. Ann and the Holy Trinity Church. The church was built in 1866-69 and was designed by Renwick & Sands. Hugh Hardy of H3 Collaborative Architecture designed the modernist building, with a glass atrium visible from Livingston Street, which connects the church to the original building. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "Packer Collegiate Institute"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.