The Palais Raczynski was a city palace at today's Platz der Republik in Berlin-Tiergarten, built from 1842 to 1844 for Polish aristocrat Atanazy Raczyński. Besides being used as residence, it housed Raczyński's extensive art collection, then exhibited in the Prussian National Gallery and transferred in 1903 to the Kaiser-Friedrich-Museum in Posen/Poznań. It was sold to the German government in 1874 by Raczyński's son and subsequently demolished (1882) to make way for the Reichstag building.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Raczyński Collection (5 C, 16 F)
Media in category "Palais Raczynski"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.