Category:Paley Center for Media
non-profit organisation in the USA
|Instance of||museum of broadcasting,|
|Location||Manhattan, Manhattan, Beverly Hills, United States of America|
English: The Paley Center for Media, formerly The Museum of Television & Radio (MT&R) and The Museum of Broadcasting, is an American cultural institution dedicated to the discussion, for the professional community and media-interested public, of the cultural, creative and social significance of television, radio, and emerging platforms. It also maintains a large collection of television and radio programming. It was renamed the Paley Center in 2007; its founder was William S. Paley. Founded in 1975, it has two branches: New York City (which moved into the William S. Paley Building in 1991) and Beverly Hills (which opened in 1996 in the Leonard H. Goldenson Building).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Paley Center for Media in California (2 C, 132 F)
- ► Ron Simon (10 F)
Media in category "Paley Center for Media"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- 1952 Ernie Kovacs Kovacs Unlimited CBS.jpg 1,494 × 1,172; 486 KB
- Benjamin McKenzie at the Paley Center for Media, New York City, New York - 20110531-01.jpg 2,592 × 3,872; 2.59 MB
- Benjamin McKenzie at the Paley Center for Media, New York City, New York - 20110531-02.jpg 2,592 × 3,872; 2.67 MB
- Ernie Kovacs Andy McKay Kovacs Unlimited 1952.JPG 715 × 917; 198 KB
- Museum of Television and History.jpg 800 × 600; 100 KB
- Museum of Television and Radio 2006.jpg 1,937 × 1,421; 479 KB
- The Paley Center for Media (48155560156).jpg 4,205 × 2,628; 6.43 MB
- مصطفى نادر يتسلم جائزة بلورال بلاس.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 4.3 MB