Palm oil is an edible plant oil derived from the fruit of the oil palm. It may have now surpassed soybean oil as the most widely produced vegetable oil in the world. It is also an important component of many soaps, washing powders and personal care products, is used to treat wounds, and has controversially found a new use as a feedstock for biofuel.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Palm oil"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Palm oil"
The following 63 files are in this category, out of 63 total.
- 2006palm oil.PNG 58 KB
- 2013palm oil.png 46 KB
- Aarhus8.gif 162 KB
- Boiling a palm fruit.JPG 1.25 MB
- Bungkil inti sawit.jpg 385 KB
- Corozo La Mochila.jpg 3.14 MB
- Elaeis guineensis MS 4765.JPG 3.03 MB
- Fruit oil palm.JPG 486 KB
- Liberia oil palm.jpg 239 KB
- Liberia palm oil.jpg 210 KB
- Malayasia iko 2002169.jpg 197 KB
- Oil palm fruit.jpg 382 KB
- Oils.jpg 1.53 MB
- Palm nuts.jpg 453 KB
- Palm Oil (Red Oil).jpg 1.14 MB
- Palm oil allowed to simmer.jpg 13.55 MB
- Palm oil processing.JPG 1.22 MB
- Palma aceitera fruto.jpg 1.26 MB
- Palmöltanks.jpg 523 KB
- Sachets d'huile rouge.JPG 6.44 MB
- SierraLeone030.jpg 18.33 MB
- SierraLeoneP011.tif 18.72 MB
- Zurich RT2.jpg 3.6 MB